The outer layer is firm and chewy, while the inside has a mellow and smooth texture. The rich fragrance of soybean, accompanied with the salty taste of the ocean, spreads in your mouth as you chew. The delicious HIDEKAWA Dried Tofu can be a snack and be used in cuisines, bringing an alternative choice in life.
1. Domestic Kaohsiung Sel. 10 soybean -
Kaohsiung Sel. 10 soybeans are larger beans with higher protein contents
2. Domestic Tainan 4 soybean -
Tainan 4 soybeans are smaller and its sweetness strengthens the light sweet flavor of soy milk
3. Zhou Nan Salt Field’s sun-dried bittern -
The natural sun-dried bittern is from Zhou Nan Salt Field in Po-te-chhui (former name of Budai), located on the southwestern seacoast of Taiwan. It has the light saltiness of the ocean and a slightly bitter taste.
1. Carefully selected domestic non-GMO and pesticide-free soybeans cultivated under contract by local farmers
2. Soy milk with a near Grade 10 concentration is used; preservatives, thickeners and anti-foaming agents are not added during the process
3. By following ancient methods, the production uses naturally sun-dried bittern without adding industrial grade gypsum powder (plaster of Paris) or glucono delta-lactone (a chemical coagulant).
4. HIDEKAWA Dried Tofu goes with everything; it is delicious either sauted, cooked, stir-fried, deep fried marinated, or used in cold dishes.