Stratification after standing is natural; please shake evenly before drinking.
Cold and hot amazake have different flavors. It may be drank with water depending on one’s personal preferences.
1. Organic rice from Luoshan, Hualien
2. Quality “糀kouji” strain from a Japanese miso store that is over 300 years old
1. Carefully selected organic rice from Fuli, Hualien, and domestic non-GMO and pesticide-free soybeans cultivated under contract by local farmers
2. Preservatives and chemical additives are not added during the production process; we wait patiently for the koji to ferment slowly
3. Amazake is a traditional Japanese drink, of which the primary ingredients are vitamin B, amino acid, enzyme and glucose.
4. The fermented beverage with a variety of ingredients is highly nutritious.
5. The low-calorie and rich nutrients can replenish energy. The sugar-free and low-calorie amazake is both good to drink and nutritious.