Tamari is the juice naturally generated throughout the making of miso over time. The miso tamari from each barrel of miso is quite rare. Precious, natural, light taste of miso, accompanied by the salty taste of natural sea salt, it is the sauce for freshening the surf and turf delights and low-cooking. Suitable for light seasoning and various dipping, drizzling and blending. It is a good taste facilitator for home-cooked dishes such as high-quality sashimi, seafood, white cut chicken, blended noodle, dumplings, etc.
1. Locally Grown non-GMO pesticide free soy bean
2. The excellent yeast kouji from the miso manufacturer in business for more
than 300 years in Japan
3. Organic White Rice from Luoshan, Hualien
4. Zhounan Sun Exposure Bittern
1. Selected Organic Rice from Fuli, Hualien, followed with non-GMO soybean grown in toxic-free environment by local contracted farmers.
2. No preservatives and any chemical additives added throughout the manufacturing. We let koji fermented slowly with patience.
3. Zhounan Natural Sun Exposure Bittern from Budaizhui of Southwestern Coast of Taiwan.
4. Refreshing taste. Can serve as the replacement of soy sauce. Suitable for braise, stew and dip.
Blended with yeast, organic white rice and soybean
Sealed in handmade wooden barrel
Suitable for vegetarian, regimen food, dip, drizzle or blend