The product has a soft and tender yet slightly firm texture. The saturated juice in the tofu, accompanied with a rich soybean fragrance, spreads out in your mouth. The taste at the end of the dissolving tofu is a faint saltiness of the ocean. Allow me to give you the simplest feeling of ingredients.
1. Domestic Kaohsiung Sel. 10 soybean -
Kaohsiung Sel. 10 soybeans are larger beans with higher protein contents
2. Domestic Tainan 4 soybean -
Tainan 4 soybeans are smaller and its sweetness strengthens the light sweet flavor of soy milk
3. Zhou Nan Salt Field’s sun-dried bittern -
The natural sun-dried bittern is from Zhou Nan Salt Field in Po-te-chhui (former name of Budai), located on the southwestern seacoast of Taiwan. It has the light saltiness of the ocean and a slightly bitter taste.
1. Carefully selected domestic non-GMO and pesticide-free soybeans cultivated under contract by local farmers.
2. Soy milk with a near Grade 10 concentration is used; preservatives, thickeners and anti-foaming agents are not added during the process.