Aka Miso is sealed in wooden barrels, handmade by experienced masters of Sanxia, and fermented for one year. As the fermentation period is longer, its salt content is higher, but the fragrance is also richer. Red miso has the natural flavor of soybean and the sweetness of koji that spreads out with time. We insist on making natural products without additives to offer you delicious and safe food.
1. Domestic non-GMO and pesticide-free soybeans
2. Quality “糀kouji” strain from a Japanese miso store that is over 300 years old
3. Organic white rice from Luoshan, Hualien
4. Zhou Nan Salt Field’s sun-dried bittern
5. Pure water
1. Carefully selected organic rice from Fuli, Hualien, and domestic non-GMO and pesticide-free soybeans cultivated under contract by local farmers
2. Preservatives and chemical additives are not added during the production process; we wait patiently for the koji to ferment slowly