Shinshu Miso is sealed in wooden barrels, handmade by experienced masters of Sanxia, and fermented for three months. As the fermentation period is longer, its salt content is higher, but the fragrance is also richer.
1. Domestic non-GMO and pesticide-free soybeans
2. Quality “糀kouji” strain from a Japanese miso store that is over 300 years old
3. Organic white rice from Luoshan, Hualien
4. Zhou Nan Salt Field’s sun-dried bittern
5. Pure water
1. Carefully selected organic rice from Fuli, Hualien, and domestic non-GMO and pesticide-free soybeans cultivated under contract by local farmers
2. Preservatives and chemical additives are not added during the production process; we wait patiently for the koji to ferment slowly