100% domestic non-GMO soy milk is steamed for scooping up pieces of tofu skin manually. The firm thickness and the clear layers combine to form a firm texture for the bouncy tofu skin to roll around in the mouth.
As you chew the tofu skin, the fragrance of soybean would become richer and a scent of sweetness would spread out in your mouth in the end. Hurry and make HIDEKAWA Dried Tofu Skin a delicacy on your dining table!
1. Domestic Kaohsiung Sel. 10 soybean -
Kaohsiung Sel. 10 soybeans are larger beans with higher protein contents
2. Domestic Tainan 4 soybean -
Tainan 4 soybeans are smaller and its sweetness strengthens the light sweet flavor of soy milk
1. Carefully selected non-GMO and pesticide-free soybeans cultivated under contract by local farmers.
2. The entire scooping and drying process is carried out manually to completely seal the vegetable soybean protein in each yuba (tofu skin in Japanese).
3. The product is made of soy milk that has a Grade 10 concentration to offer you the most nutritious and the richest natural vegetable protein.
4. Preservative and chemical coagulants are not added during the production process for safe and substantial consumption.
5. Preservation: dried tofu skin can be refrigerated or frozen; the delicious texture will not be affected after defrosting.